At Vee-Kini we are committed to protecting your privacy. When you visit our website, www.vee-kini.com (the "Site") owned and operated by Vee-Kini LLC., ("Vee-Kini," "we," "us," or "our"), we collect and use person information only as needed to deliver our products and to communicate with you about the same.
What information we collect
We collect personal information once you make a purchase with us and if you contact us for customer service. The information we collect at checkout includes the following:
- Full name
- Phone Number
- Billing and payment information
- Shipping Address
- IP Address
Our websites and mobile applications allow us to track your browsing behavior, such as links clicked, pages viewed, and items purchased. These technologies also automatically collect data to measure website performance.
Supplemental data may be received about you from other sources such as social media platforms, in order to identify new customers, and provide products that may be of interest to you. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us. If you provide photos/videos, we may display them via product reviews or social media posts unless otherwise instructed.
How we use information
We will only use your information for which we have been given permission, as necessary to deliver the producers you purchase or interact with, or as we might be required or permitted for legal compliance.
Trusted Third Parties
We need to share information with trusted third parties for the following reason:
- Shipping and Delivery: to deliver the product to you.
- Payment Processing: to take payments securely.
- Communicating with you: to sent emails.
- Advertising: to keep you up to date with latest Vee-Kini updates.
Trusted Third Parties include the following:
- Fraud Detection Agencies: to cancel and fix fraudulent orders.
If you gave us your consent, we may send you marketing messages via email, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, or Facebook. We will only send messages via channels you agree to.
You have a number of rights to ensure your privacy and the security of your data:
- The right to know the extent of information we collect and where it is used.
- The right to have your information corrected or completed if inaccurate.
- The right to have your information deleted.
- The right to restrict how we use and process your information.
- The right to request we copy or transfer your information to you or a third party.
- The right to object to your information being processed by us.
- The right to withdraw consent for any consent-based processing (like receiving marketing messages) at any time.
- We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect Our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide Us information in connection with the Program, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If, in Our sole discretion, We believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or you have opted into the Program for an ulterior purpose, We may refuse you access to the Program and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Users of the Program that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of the information you provide through the Program to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the following address.
900 North Stuart Street, Suite 1622, Arlington, VA 22203
Please refer to CCPA opt-out page here.
How to contact us:
You can contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns regarding your personal
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL VEE-KINI, LLC OR ANY OF Vee-Kini, LLC'S AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE.